Wednesday 20 February 2013

Favourite Nail Polish


Here are four of my top used nail polish colours. The first is Red Rose Petal from Forever21 Beauty. I bought it for $1.80 CAN around last year, and it is the most gorgeous bright red! It looks adorable with any outfit. The second is Shall We Dance? from Sally Hansen, which I bought at our local Wal-mart. I don't think it was more than $5. Third, again from Forever21 is a beautiful Mint polish. I used to wear this every day! I adore pastel colours on nails... so of course I had to grab this Lav-endure polish from Covergirl at Wal-mart the other day. I'm wearing this amazing colour right now. I've wanted a pastel purple nail polish for so long, so I couldn't resist buying it! I definitely recommend all of these shades.





Here are some more Covergirl Outlast nail glosses - I haven't tried them but I'd love to. These colours are so nice and they would probably look wonderful with any outfit! The purple colour was about $5.50 CAN. Have you tried any of these, and if so, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment