Thursday 4 April 2013

Liebster Award :)




I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Athena from Modestly Sophisticated!
Thanks so much, again :) Check her out. 

The rules associated with the Liebster Award:
 1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominated to answer.
5. Inform the bloggers you chose.

11 Random Facts:
1. I've never been outside of Canada.
2. I love to read.
3. My favourite treat is Angel Food cake with whipped cream and strawberries!
4. I suck at video games.
5. I online "window shop" all of the time.
6. I love summer and being in the sun so much.
7. My birthday is in like... 3 weeks! April 22nd.
8. I can't go out into public without make-up on.
9. I really want to visit The Wizarding World of HP one day!
10. I love floral patterns.
11. I very rarely wear jeans. 

11 Questions asked by Athena:
1. What is your favorite nail polish color? Right now it's "lav-endure" from Covergirl.
2. What is the last makeup item you purchased?
The two blush from my last post, (Golden Pink and Rose Silk) from Covergirl.
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Hmm... that's a tough one. I like living in Canada, but I really want to live somewhere sunny. I guess I'd just move to a warmer part of Canada :) Like Kelowna maybe.
4. Why did you start blogging? I've become more interested in fashion/beauty lately and after discovering beauty blogs I decided why not try it out myself? I like to dress up but I often feel uncomfortable wearing the clothes I like to school, so at least I can show off my style on my blog and not feel I have to dress "safe" :)
5. What is your favorite film and favorite song?
Deathly Hallows Part One and hmm, so many to choose from. I'll go with Bad Reputation by Joan Jett & the Blackhearts.. that's okay right? haha. It's catchy.
6. Favorite makeup brand? Honestly, I don't think I've tried enough to make a decision - but I'll go with Maybelline for now.
7. If you could spend $300 at any store, which would you choose?
Oh man... tough. I think I'd choose Sephora!
8. Item of clothing that you last purchased? My "Scuba Flared Skirt" from Suzy Chier. :)
9. Top 3 favorite Spring colors? Mint green, Red-coral, Lavender.
10. Favorite animal? Cat!
11. If you had one wish, what would it be? Happiness for myself and my loved ones.

11 Bloggers I am Nominating:
 Dejhana - Waite a Little
Monica - The Total Opposite
Abigail - Abigail Alice
Isobel - Lashings of Lipstick
Michelle - Beauty Beamish
Kelsie - Cute Panda
Anne - Finding My Happiness
Tasha - Tashiatos
Stacey Ann - Gypsy Flair
Zoe - Red Lips and Denim Jackets
Girls from - Look.Love.Wear

My Questions for You:
1. What is your favourite fashion trend currently?
2. What is your dream career?
3. Aside from blogging, how do you spend your free time?
4. What are you most talented at?
5. What movie did you last see, and did you enjoy it?
6. Your favourite artist? (fine arts, music, whatever!)
7. What's your favourite Youtube channel?
8. The best lipstick/gloss/chapstick you've bought?
9. Your favourite scent/perfume?
10. What is your favourite store to shop at!
11. Your favourite thing to eat or drink?

Hope you guys were glad to be nominated - I know I was :) Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the nomination :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me! as I have done this award before on my blog I have decided to answer your questions on here- I hope you don't mind!

    1. What is your favourite fashion trend currently? I am not really one for big fashion trends but I still love the pretty floral dresses which always seem to crop up around spring time :D
    2. What is your dream career? I would love to be a makeup artist but I have no idea really :/
    3. Aside from blogging, how do you spend your free time? I love going out with my friends and shopping! I could spend my whole life in boots just looking at makeup!
    4. What are you most talented at? I don't think I have many talents but I am currently doing grade 4 flute so I guess that counts?
    5. What movie did you last see, and did you enjoy it? Crazy Stupid Love and I loved it!
    6. Your favourite artist? (fine arts, music, whatever!)This took some thinking but I really like the work of textile artist poppy treffry :)
    7. What's your favourite Youtube channel? I love Zoella, Sprinkle of Glitter& Tanya Burr for beauty and girly things and Jim Chapman, Pointless blog and Marcus Butler TV for generally funny stuff!
    8. The best lipstick/gloss/chapstick you've bought?- At the moment I love the Calvin Klein delicious truth lipstick in the shade silhouette.
    9. Your favourite scent/perfume? I never really wear perfume or scents but I love the smell of the Hollister sprays and I usually just use impulse body sprays which are all lovely.
    10. What is your favourite store to shop at! boots or superdrug! for makeup but for clothing I love H&M & New Look.
    11. Your favourite thing to eat or drink? Doughnuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thank you for nominating me!
    I'm going to do the same as the comment above if thats okay, and answer the Qs in the comments as I've also already done it on my blog before.

    1. What is your favourite fashion trend currently?
    I love monochrome at the mo, especially with neon 'accents'

    2. What is your dream career?
    Something within the fashion industry!

    3. Aside from blogging, how do you spend your free time?
    Well i'm at sixth form and have a part time job, so studying or working (or watching 90210 on Netflix haha)

    4. What are you most talented at?
    Oh god I really don't know!

    5. What movie did you last see, and did you enjoy it?
    I last saw Wreck It Ralph at the cinema, and oh my god it was soo good! but I watched Taken last night and its one of my favourite movies ever!

    6. Your favourite artist? (fine arts, music, whatever!)
    hmmm oh god that's hard! I really don't know I have so many!

    7. What's your favourite Youtube channel?
    Okay again, I have loads but I love beautycrush, sunbeamsjess, thepersianbabe, marcus butler and joey graceffa (and like loads more)

    8. The best lipstick/gloss/chapstick you've bought?
    I love Crosswire by MAC, cos it's quite different and no-one really speaks about it, and also Topshop's Rumour Has It is like my fave every day colour!

    9. Your favourite scent/perfume?
    hmmm again I don't know haha! I love (my mums) Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel! (I often cheekily steal it from her)

    10. What is your favourite store to shop at!
    Classic Topshop!

    11. Your favourite thing to eat or drink?
    sounds a bit weird but recently I have found myself addicted to Rolo youghurts haha!


    Thanks again for tagging me, hope this was okay!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Hah, that's funny, I used to steal my mom's perfume too :) Thanks for participating and following back, have a nice day!

      Delete
  4. NOOO LOL CAN I STILL DO THIS?! I did this on my older blog URL D:? But thanks a lot for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete