Me 1-2 years ago with straight hair, and last summer when I attempted
to straighten my hair but it was just totally unmanageable..
Sorry for blurriness!
- Sulfate-free smoothing system
- Reparative, for chemically straightened/damaged hair
- 40-hour frizz control
- With sunflower, argan and olive oils
- Weightless and gentle
- Leaves hair manageable and shiny
- Leave in for 1-2 minutes
My Opinion: All of the information I read on the bottle was exact. I love the smell, it de-frizzed my hair and it was so much more manageable and smooth.
Total Repair 5
- Helps to restore 5 visible signs of replenished hair
- Strength, Density, Vitality, Shine, Silky touch
- Pro-Keratine (repairs fibre, reinforces structure of hair)
- Enriched with Ceramide (replica of hair's natural cement, to restore smoothness)
- For damaged hair
My Opinion: These products didn't replenish my hair - it is definitely not as bad as it was when I first used the damaging smoothing system from the linked post, but it still feels dry and frizzy, and I have finished the bottles. I do not wash my hair every day, use a lot of heat on it, and I use oils - yet my hair still isn't soft and healthy feeling! I love L'Oréal hair care products, but this shampoo and conditioner just wasn't for me.
In conclusion: I recommend the "Ever____" L'Oréal products over the Total Repair 5.
I just recently bought a new bottle of both EverSleek shampoo and conditioner, so I will update again later and let you guys know if it worked it's magic yet again! Thanks for reading! Follow me on bloglovin' and GFC if you haven't already <3