Hey everyone :) I feel like I've totally been neglecting my blog. I have a lot of different ideas to blog about but I never have time to actually post anything! Awhile ago while I was scanning websites for things to wishlist, I noticed a few orange items here and there. I think orange is a really nice colour for summer because it's nice and tropical, and "fresh"! Also, it reminds me of an orange Cream-sicle or Popsicle. So I gathered my favourite pieces and kinda collaged them.
1. Lexie Spottie Shirt - Boohoo, 2. Nails in Carnival - Topshop, 3. Lace Paneled Chiffon Shirt - Forever21,
4. Orange Textured Skater Skirt - Topshop, 5. Cara Peter Pan Neon Trim Skater Dress - Boohoo,
6. Orange Popsicle Nail Polish - Forever21, 7. Sandrine Dress by Jones and Jones - Topshop,
8. Inverted Pleat Georgette Top - Forever21, 9. Make Up For Ever Pure Pigments - Sephora,
10. Basic Sleeveless Crop Top - Topshop, 11. Stripe Denim Backpack - Topshop,
12. Corine Bright Wayfarer Sunglasses - Boohoo, 13. Taylor Color Crop - dELiA*s,
14. Anika Peplum Dip Hem Blouse - Boohoo, 15. Beth Cut Out Shoulder Crop Top - Boohoo,
16. NARS Duo Eyeshadow - Sephora, 17. Hatty High Waist Denim Shorts - Boohoo,
18. Frankie Sleeveless Chiffon Skater Dress - Boohoo, 19. Cutout Back Chiffon Shirt - Forever21,
20. Ruby Neon Scarf - Boohoo, 21. Hally Skinny Fit Jeans - Boohoo,
22. Peplum Bustier - Forever21, 23. High-Waisted Pleated Shorts - Forever21,
24. Converse Ox - dELiA*s, 25. Petite Roll Back Tee - Topshop
I realized after naming off all of the articles that it may be hard to match up some of them. If there's any confusion, let me know in the comments! I think from now on I'll start numbering the items in the picture as well so it's easier.
Here is my own orange and white lace overlay summer dress! It is really nice and flowy, and was bought at a boutique called Frolic. This dress was another birthday present from a friend... I swear I'm done now! No more presents to show off :) Haha.
Would you rock some orange this summer?
What's your favourite piece from the collage?
Thanks for reading! - Ash :)