Monday 29 July 2013

Boohoo and Forever 21 Haul!

I know, what... I still exist? Yeah. I've been super busy with my new job.. I usually get weekends and Wednesdays off but I'm so lazy and I just want to relax and catch up on my favourite TV shows on my days off. So that's pretty much my only excuse for not blogging.. lame! Anyway, here are a few outfits I put together with my new clothes from Boohoo.com and Forever 21!



Worn with: High-Low Polka Dot Shirt from F21 and
gold bracelets from Frolic Boutique and Smart Set.
Opinion: Nice colour, but costume-like/cheap feeling fabric 
with awkward pleating. Looks much nicer on the model.

2. Shelli Jersey Bralet in Black - Boohoo


Worn with: chambray top from Smart Set and 
white, paisley floral lace skirt from Ardene.
Opinion: Made with extremely thin fabric, expected something stiffer. 
Nude bra is visible in pictures, may be better with black underneath. 
Cute though!



Worn with: black skinny belt from Stitches 
and gold chain link necklace from Smart Set.
Opinion: Also made with thin fabric, but you can't tell and my underwear is not visible underneath. Appropriate for work as it is longer in the back, which is nice! I'm not a big fan of paisley print but I actually really like this dress anyway. Good price.

4. Floral Print Chiffon Shirt in taupe/neon pink - Forever 21



Worn with: Faux Leather High-Waist shorts from Suzy Shier, Leather Cross-
Body bag from Garage, and gold chain link necklace from Smart Set.
Opinion: I love everything about this top. Nice fabric, looks great with 
sleeves down or rolled up. Cute colours and pattern. Appropriate for work!

5. Studded Leggings in black/gunmetal - Forever 21



Worn with: Relaxed Burnout Tee in mustard yellow and silver Etched 
Hummingbird Necklace from F21, and silver stud bracelet from Smart Set.  
Opinion: They're cute, and not too long for my short legs. Studs are all on very securely, but leather stripe is slightly bent. You can definitely tell they're elasticized up close, and if I pull them up during the day the elastic tends to bend inwards.


 So that's it! I'm going on vacation on the 1st of August with my two best friends and I am sooooo excited. We're going on a road trip to some very beautiful places, camping along the way and stopping in Kelowna for sightseeing and shopping! Hope everyone had a great weekend, and I will hopefully blog again soon.. I have a lot of stuff I could make posts about so I need to stop being lazy ;)

3 comments:

  1. Great picks! Love the first outfit. Have a great vacation! :)

    Monica x
    The Total Opposite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits! The second one is lovely, the floral top looks pretty amazing though.

    :)
    If you'd like to, you can have a look at my blog ♡ Unicorn Sanctuary(◕‿◕✿)

    ReplyDelete