Friday 26 April 2013

Featured Friday

Hey everyone :) So I wanted to bring some kind of "wishlist day" onto my blog, and I decided that every Friday I'll be posting some things that I love and would buy if I had the money! I'm going to try to be diverse but I do have my favourite stores for clothes and makeup, and a lot of the same colours/styles appeal to me.


  
  1. Daisy Boyfriend Cardigan in Black - Boohoo
  2. Gold Button V-Neck Cardigan in Blue Tint - Charlotte Russe
  3. White Meow Cropped Tee - Windsor
  4. Midkini & Banded Hipster-Solid - dELiA*s
  5. Button-front Floral Challis Romper in Purple/combo - Charlotte Russe
  6. Gauzy Pom-Pom Trim Infinity Scarf in Ivory - Charlotte Russe
  7. Converse Ox in Quartz Pink - dELiA*s
  8. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette - Sephora
  9. Black Faux Leather Skirt - Windsor
  10. Love & Beauty Pastel Blue Polish - Forever21
  11. Faux Leather Crossbody - Forever21

I think I made it just in time - it's 11:40 here, so almost Saturday... yeah I've had a busy day but I really wanted to get this post up today! Tomorrow I'm going on an overnight trip with my best friends and we're going shopping so hopefully I can do another haul post when I get back! Hope you all have a great weekend! Ash :)

5 comments:

  1. Love the cardigan and the skirt :) Have a great time on your trip!

    Monica x
    The Total Opposite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog! Great idea for a wishlist friday!

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 'Meow' tee and the skirt!! So cute!! New Follower btw, found you through Athena's "Share the Love" post :)

    frecklesandthefox.blogspot.ie

    Dawn xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dawn! Thanks for the comment and for following :) I've followed you back of course. <3

      Delete